|Program / Interventions
||On-ground Approach / Interventions
||To help children get into the adoption stream so they have a chance at getting adopted
- Making children legally free for adoption by assessing parental contact of children at child care institutions and reporting them to child welfare committees to make them legally free
- Helpline to support prospective adoptive parents with inquiries during application and documentation process
- Grass-root level workshops to train Anganwadi workers on adoption process and how to identify children in need of care and protection
|CCI Capacity Building
||To help build capacity and capability of CCIs to sustain their work in child care at a high level
- Train CCI Trustees, management and staff on Juvenile Justice Act prerequisites, documentation and record maintenance, best child care practices, etc.
|Stakeholder Workshops & Training
||To build awareness among stakeholders about children in CCIs and adoption
- Conduct sensitization workshops for grass-root level workers, CWC, hospitals, police, adoptive parents, judiciary, etc.
- Training for CCI staff on Juvenile Justice Act