WHO WE ARE?
Catalysts for Social Action is an Indian NGO (non-governmental, social development organisation) with a mission to create a brighter future for children under institutional care.
To build a nation where children in need of care and protection are nurtured into a happy and contributing member of society
We believe that every child needs a family or a family-like care in a well managed institution. With this objective we work towards:
- Increasing adoptions and support to adoptive parents and children
- Maintaining higher standards in child care homes
- Supporting children in their transition into independent living and secure livelihood
- Supporting Government policies and their implementation
Our role is not only to provide direct services but also act as a catalyst for systemic and sustainable change.
- Every Child Matters
- Holistic Approach
- Sustainable Change
- Best Management Practices
Areas of Work
Health & Nutrition
- Health & Wash (Water, Sanitation & Hygiene)
- Supplementary Nutrition
- Day to Day Essentials
Livelihood & Aftercare
- Preparatory Program – Career Awareness & Life Skills
- Aftercare Support – Higher Education & Skill Training
- Vocational Training