Asst Manager Volunteering, Training and Advisory
Job Type: Full Time & On-site
Job Location: Mumbai / Pune / Indore / Bhubaneswar / Goa
Reports to: Head – Training and Advisory
CSA is looking for dynamic and motivated individuals to join our Training and Advisory team. The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Developing training designs and content related to child rights, child protection, and Juvenile Justice
- Assist in conducting trainings on the above-mentioned topics for various stakeholders, including government officials, civil society organizations, and community members
- Coordinating with the team to ensure smooth implementation of training programs
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the child protection space and incorporate them into training programs.
- Contributing to the development of resource materials and advocacy tools
- Assisting in the documentation and evaluation of training programs
- Responsible for the Volunteer management / Employee Engagement initiatives and all volunteering activities and campaigns at CSA.
- Sourcing and managing volunteers, overseeing the implementation of the opportunities, and acting as a liaison between various stakeholders
- Setting up unique Volunteering initiatives to create a lasting impression about CSA and the beneficiaries amongst Volunteers.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume and a brief note on why they are suitable for the position to [email protected] by 3rd of April, 2023.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Note: The subject line of the email should mention “Application for Assistant Manager, Training and Advisory”.
INR 35,000 – 40,000 approximately, subject to last drawn salary, cost of living, and experience.
E-mail: [email protected]