we are hiring
Sr. Associate – Donor Development & Fundraising
Asst Manager Volunteer Management / Employee Engagement
1. Responsible for the Volunteer management / Employee Engagementinitiatives and all volunteering activities and campaigns at CSA. 2. Sourcing and managing volunteers, overseeing the implementationof theopportunities, and acting as a liaison between various stakeholders
3. Setting up unique Volunteering initiatives to create a lasting impressionaboutCSA and the beneficiaries amongst Volunteers
- Create and set up standard processes for the recruitment, onboarding, orientation, tracking, and meaning-making of the volunteers.
- Ensure planning, design, coordination, legal compliances, and managementof all volunteering initiatives and effectively engage volunteers all year round.
- Plan and execute timely, volunteering projects and employee engagementactivities with CSA’s CSR partners aligned to the goals of the underlyingprojects.
- Plan and organise volunteer driven campaigns for in-kind donations.
- Outreach to different B2B channels like schools, colleges, corporates, andother institutions to source a diverse set of volunteers all year round.
- Track volunteers, support, motivate and engage them, buildinglong-termreliable pools of volunteers.
- Maintain a database of Skilled Volunteers.
- Coordinate with the CSA team stakeholders to create andidentifyvolunteering opportunities.
- Make available Volunteers for CSA events or as required by thevariousfunctions.
- Engage with Volunteers to create #SuperCatalysts for CSA who canscaleupthe other marketing & fundraising campaigns and initiatives.
- Invest stakeholders in the project and get the necessary permissionsandapprovals from authorities to conduct the volunteering programs.
- Collect data on volunteers engaged, activities done, and outreacheffortsmonthly.
- Create, compile impact reports, and document learnings of volunteering/employee engagement outcomes to share with key stakeholders anditerate.
- Track and measure impact outcomes of volunteering effort.
- Attend and participate in skill-building calls and sessions.
- Extroverted and has high energy levels and enjoys interacting with people.
- Previous knowledge and experience in managing people and communities.
- Sound knowledge of the social sector.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills inEnglish, Hindi & Marathi.
- Good with Ms Office for documentation and tracking.
- Good with Canva.
- Excellent with planning, co-ordination and execution of events.
- Willingness to travel across locations where CSA-supported projectsareoperational.
- Available on weekends
Manager Communications & Partnerships, Head Fundraising @CommunicationsTo know more about CSA, please visit: www.csa.org.in
Be a part of the family